Monday, June 29, 2009

blog #1 - The First Day of Class

I am studying to be an artist because I have always really loved art. My Grandma used to have a craft shop that I always would be at with her while she painted, and I have always grown up with a lot of support to be creative. From childhood, I've always gotten in trouble for drawing on my notes in class, making little sculptures out of my crayons and markers, and what not. I really enjoying drawing and making funny little creatures and monsters and things. From a Digital Arts perspective, I really want to learn how to draw on computers, animate my ideas, and really learn how to use the computer as a working tool. I'm really excited for this class because I don't have that much computer knowledge at all, and I'm really excited to learn about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment